This is my first post. I want to see what it looks like. I have no idea what to write at this very moment because I am still working on my first blog post. So I think that I will do an off the cuff, quick post. 25 Things about Me, Rachel Saul.
Here we go.
1. I am an Apple addict. 4 lyfe.
2. I went 10 years not dying my hair, embracing my natural color. I am now addicted to dying my hair again.
3. I have four kids – two sets of boy/girl. The first set look like me. The second set has strangers asking me “are all these yours?”
4. I used to play the bagpipes. I marched in the Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade in South Boston in high school.
5. I grew up living and breathing punk rock music. There will never be an era of music like 90’s punk rock ever again.
6. I am a figure skater. I recently picked my skates back up again and am setting new goals.
7. I once lived next to the Boston Commons.
8. I have seen Van Gogh’s masterpieces in person.
9. My nickname growing up was Pocahontas.
10. My husband, Ryan, has the world record for pole spearing a sheepshead.
11. My favorite shoes are Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars.
12. I have an obsession with marketing.
13. I read the Harry Potter Series in 4 months. I read Deathly Hallows in 2 days.
14. I love electronic music these days. My husband thinks I’m weird.
15. I can’t think of my favorite movie, band, record, book – because there’s too many and I can’t really think hard enough to make a commitment like that.
16. Although the best voice of all time is Freddie Mercury. Hands down. I dare you to challenge that one.
17. When I was a tot I drove my tricycle into the pool. Every mom’s worst nightmare.
18. I play piano. My favorite song to play is November Rain.
19. My husband is my best friend. He’s pretty awesome.
20. My son just completed an undefeated season in flag football.
21. I have this cat Jasmine, who I love with all my heart but she’s evil at night.
22. I am a Doctor Who addict. 10 is my Doctor.
23. My son Levi is a dual citizen. He’s both American and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle … just kidding. Canadian.
24. I’m flabbergasted that Pokemon still exists. Why does it still exist? It should have died out a long, long, time ago.
25. I have traveled to 12 (I believe) countries. My bucket list includes Japan and New Zealand.
I hope you still like me 🙂